Summer is a great time to freshen up your beauty routine and keep makeup light. Colors are vibrant and the heat is up! It's time to cut out some of the heavy skin coverage and opt for glowing skin and pops of color. I have a major girl crush on Jenna Dewan- Tatum, and feel like her makeup and hair is always on pointe! She is young and vibrant without being to trendy. I love this peachy makeup look of hers and have recently replicated the look myself in a quick 5 minute way. A great tip is to find a great lip color you love and add it to your cheeks as well. It will act as a cream blush and make your skin look dewy and gorgeous. It will compliment your lips and make your whole makeup look really seam cohesive.
Here are some easy breezy makeup tips to get this look in 5 minutes...
2. Apply highlighting concealer to inner corners of eyes and blend under eye with fingers.
3. Line eyes with dark brown liner and smudge to create smokey look. This doesn't have to be perfect. Repeat on outer corners of lower lashes.
4. Apply 2 coats of waterproof mascara.
5. Apply orangey/coral lip color to cheeks and blend with fingers.
6. Finish look with that same lip color on lips.
Find more easy and quick tips and tricks at Momtastic to help mix up your makeup look just in time for summer.
To shop my picks to replicate this look...