We have a lot of little guys we shop for this time of year. A total 6 boys in all ages. We love gathering some fun ideas for our cousins. The girls love outdoor activities so we keep our focus on outside fun for our picks. We imagine lots of puddle splashing in these rain boots and camo vest. They can set up a fun backyard camp complete with walkie talkies and camping story book for boys night. The girls have this laser tag set and we think it’s hilarious! It’s one of Erik’s favorites. This kids size golf set is perfect for the little budding athlete. Lastly the endless fun to be had with this kids razor and helmet.
We had a really fun time getting together the girls’s picks this year. Dance has become a big hobby so we focused on dance gear a lot. They chose new hip hop shoes, tops for jazz, water bottles, caboodle for show makeup and personalized gold dance bags. Capri has shown some major interest in drawing and is actually a pretty good little artist so we added in some cartooning books and fancy colored pencils. We couldn’t pass up some serious Disney swag like sparkly gold Mickey earrings for Peyton and sparkly Minnie ears for our Disneyland trips. We thought this pink electric scooter was the coolest along with sparkly cozy things like this metallic moto jacket and faire aisle sweater.
Time to spoil those mamas in our lives wether it be our own mom or our mother in law. These ladies are such MVPs! Help make them feel pampered with cozy slippers or personalized scarf, loved with a personalized calendar filled with your family pictures, and pampered with a pretty bauble or luxurious fragrance.
Teachers can be tricky to shop for! I always want to give them something special but not to personal. Tough!! This year a lot of you were requesting a guide for teachers gifts and I was up to the challenge. I’ve gathered up all the best gifts at super reasonable prices to spoil your kiddlets teacher. From classroom treats to yummy sweets to beauty indulgences, I’ve got you covered!
I am so giddy with my shopping picks this year for the girls! We aren't a big toy family and the girls rarely get gifts outside of their birthday and Christmas. I found some of the cutest presents this year that I can't wait to surprise them with! Here are some of my favorites!
1. iPod Nano- if you have followed my Insta Stories you are familiar with Peyton's epic dance shows we get each night. I am so excited to load up all her favorite tunes for her to rock out with.
2. Polaroid Instax Mini - Capri went to her dance competition team party a couple months back and I really wanted her to be able to take pictures of her and her friends since mommy's weren't allowed. This is the perfect camera for her for next time!
3. Mind Blowing Science kit- I love interactive, activity gifts. This kit has tons of cool learning projects. Perfect for school age boys and girls who have everything.
4. Mancala- BEST board game ever!
5. Luminous Skateboard- a skateboard that lights up! I mean.....no more discussion!
6. Teepee- perfect for the little ones to snuggle in with their books and toys. My girls still love having slumber parties their big teepee at nana's house! So cozy!
8. Lemonade cart- The girls LOVE selling lemonade and other odds and ends in the summer. This cart makes their little entrepreneur endeavors all the more official.
9. LIFE board game- this has quickly become one of our family's favorite game night picks.
10. Kids Kayak- This gift makes me so excited! This will be Capri's big Santa gift. We visit Balboa Island often and each time we visit she befriends any kids that have one of these kayaks. Eventually she hijacks it completely. Now she has her own to adventure with!
With our cruise still on the brain, I've rounded up my favorite looks from the trip as well as other goodies for the beach babe on your list! Most of these items are on major sale right now too!
With Thanksgiving around the corner, be the bell of the ball with the perfect hostess gift! I've rounded up my chic little favorites all under $25!!!